Waldorf Edition 2
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 401112
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/12/20
- Download: Yes
- Single/Bundle article: Bundle
- Akustik Keys/Pianos: No
- Beat production / Drum machines: Yes
- Wind Instruments: No
- Cinematic / Effects: No
- Chorus / Vocals: No
- Drums / Percussion: No
- E-Pianos: No
- Ethno / Folk: No
- Guitars/plucked instruments: No
- Loops/Construction-Kits: No
- Orchestra Instruments: No
- Organs: No
- String Bass: No
- Sampler: No
- String Instruments: No
- Synthesizer: Yes
- Vintage Instrument: Yes
- Hardware Controller: No
Plugin Bundle (Download)
- With two virtual synthesizers and an effect filter
- Consists of PPG Wave 2.2, Attack and D-Pole
- PPG Wave 2.2: 32 wavetables, each with 64 waveforms, eightfold multi-timbral, synchronizable arpeggiator, up to 64 tones per instance, containing 700 preset sounds
- Attack: 24 Percussion sounds per kit, polyphonic bass and lead sounds, effects like delay, equalizer, drive, phaser, flanger, chorus and reverb, up to 64 tones per instance, 36 percussion kits with over 850 sounds
- DPole: Multimode filter with low-pass, bandpass, highpass, notch and resonator, selectable slope 12 or 24 dB / oct, resonance to self-oscillation, tempo-syncable delay with up to 2000 ms delay time
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
32% bought this product
Waldorf Edition 2
Online Guides All Guides
Sound Libraries & Sampling
Sampling technology is no longer restricted to large studios!
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.