Ample Sound Ample Bass J III
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 394339
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/07/07
- Virtual bass based on 2709 samples of a Fender Jazzbass
- Tab player for all popular tablature formats
- Realistic fretboard and string handling noise, playing variety etc.
- Palm Mute
- Natural harmonic
- Hammer On & Pull Off
- Legato slide
- Slide In & Out
- Dead Note 14 articulations
- Legato at random Length & Pitch & Poly
- Support for MIDI guitars
- Various algorithms for realistic play
- Keyswitches for articulation change
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows Vista (32/64-Bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.7 and later, 2 GB RAM, 3.8 GB HD, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?