Ample Sound Ample Guitar F II
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 394353
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/07/07
- Virtual electric guitar based on 6106 samples of a Fender Stratocaster
- Tab player for all popular tablature formats
- Realistic fingerboard and string grip sounds, varieties and more
- Hammer On & Pull Off
- Legato Slide
- Slide In & Out
- Palm mute
- Natural Harmonic
- Slide guitar
- Strum 11 articulations
- Legato at Random Length & Pitch & Poly
- Support of MIDI guitars
- Different algorithms for realistic play
- Keyswitches for articulation change
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: WinVista (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., 2 GB RAM, 4.8 GB HD, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?