Apogee Symphony I/O Mk2 TB Chassis
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 381048
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/04/11
Modular Audio Recording Interface with Thunderbolt
- 2 Module slots for optional input / output modules
- 1 Module slot for optional system expansion (eg ProTools HD)
- Dual multi-function encoder
- Intuitive user interface with touch display
- 1 Independent headphone output
- Stand-alone functionality
- Word clock I / O
- 2 Thunderbolt terminals
- Backward compatible with all I / O modules from the first generation symphony
- Compatibility: Thunderbolt Mac OS 10.9.5 and higher
- Format: 19 "/ 2U
- Dimensions: 450 x 292 x 89 mm
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...