Behringer B2031A Truth
- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 169897
- sales unit: 1 pair
- available since: 2004/06/01
Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor
The TRUTH B2031A is the improved version of the best selling B2031. With the B2031A, we have developed an active 2-way studio monitor with XLR and balanced 1/4 "TRS jacks, which provides a neutral sound and a linear frequency response (50 Hz - 21 kHz). Its integrated 150- and 75-watt power amplifiers have good power reserves and separately controlled limiter for bass and treble.
A long-stroke 8.75 "bass speaker with a special polypropylene membrane ensures precise, deep bass. The detailed reproduction of the upper frequency range is ensured by a ferrofluid-cooled tweeter. Behringer's waveguide technology, as well as an active frequency sweep with fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters, ensure phase linearity, exceptional dispersion characteristics, excellent stereo image reproduction and a wide "sweet spot".
The B2031A can be adapted to various acoustic environments and subwoofers. Magnetic shielding allows installation in close proximity to screens. All TRUTH monitors are delivered as hand-matched stereo pairs with test certificate.
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
- Measurements (W x H x D): 250 x 400 x 290 mm
- Weight: approx. 15 kg
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
This product is currently sold out