- 0:00 · 0:00
- Hiphop EQ
- House FX
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 206918
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2008/03/14
32-bit Digital DJ MixerOver 120 control elements offer an enormous number of functions and settings. Especially the two separate effects processors with 9 effects each can be edited extensively and synchronized to the songs' tempo. The integrated sampler has two memory locations for samples up to 32 seconds, which can be played back forward or backwards to the mix as a loop or one shot. The mixer is also usable as a MIDI controller via the MIDI output for programs like Traktor or Ableton Live.
- With beat-synchronized sampler
- 4 Multi-effect sections
- 2 Patented BPM counter
- Digital crossfader
- MIDI compatible
- 4 Phono/ line stereo channels allow the simultaneous connection of up to 8 signal sources
- 2 Microphone inputs with gain, EQ, talk function and FX
- 4 Stereo channels with gain
- Programmable, parametric 3-band EQ with kill function
- Adjustable fader curves and flexible crossfader assignment
- Intelligent sampler with beat-controlled loop function
- Real-time pitch control
- Sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 Freely assignable and BPM-synchronized effect processors (bitcrusher, resonator, reverb, flanger, etc.)
- Patented BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc.
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment
- Reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with frequency-dependent crossfading
- Separate headphone section with PFL mix/ split and bass/ snare boost functions
- Memory button for last used mixer settings
- S/PDIF Digital output for direct recording of the performance
- Incl. rack mounting kit
- Quality components and rugged construction for long lifetime
Your Contact: DJ
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
59% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
When choosing a mixer, the most important thing to consider is what style of mixing you will be doing.
DJing has rather murky origins, and there are many people who claim to have been the first to mix two records together.
DJ Record Decks
Turntables have evolved over the years from traditional record players into the professional record decks seen in every club today.