- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 248125
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2010/06/22
- 2 Dual-input stereo channels
- 1 ULN microphone input
- Gain control and 2-band kill EQ (-32dB) per channel
- Intelligent dual-auto BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super fast ultra glide faders
- Switchable crossfader curve control
- High-precision level meter with peak hold function
- Master and tape output
- Weight: 2 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 203 x 72 x 229 mm
Your Contact: DJ
Online Guides All Guides
When choosing a mixer, the most important thing to consider is what style of mixing you will be doing.
DJing has rather murky origins, and there are many people who claim to have been the first to mix two records together.
DJ Record Decks
Turntables have evolved over the years from traditional record players into the professional record decks seen in every club today.