Best Service Chris Hein Winds Complete
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 393777
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/01/30
Virtual Woodwind Collection (Download)
- Contains approx. 103,500 samples of four flutes, three clarinets, three oboes and three bassoons
- 13 Styles per program
- Up to eight velocity levels per note with Phase-Align for an artifact-free sound
- Intelligent legato and glide mode
- Ten effects
- Twice convolution reverb with 63 impulse responses
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 (32/64-Bit) or later / Mac OSX 10.9 or later, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 12 GB HD, internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?