Best Service Chris Hein Winds Complete
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 393775
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/07/01
- Contains about 103,500 samples of four flutes, three clarinets, three oboes and three bassoons
- 13 Styles per program
- Up to eight velocity levels per note with phase-align for an artefact-free sound
- Intelligent legato and glide mode
- Ten effects
- Twice convolution reverb with 63 impulse responses
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative
- Windows 7 (32/64-Bit) and later
- Mac OSX 10.9 and later
- Dual Core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 12 GB HD
- Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?