DW Satin Oil Set Ebony
4.111 € Including VAT and shipping costs
Info Item number: 295820
- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 295820
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2012/09/27
- Satin Oil Series
- Made from 100% maple wood with a reinforcment ring for a longer and more controlled decay
- Chrome drum shell hardware
- All drum shells produce a wonderfullly warm tone and an attack sound for which the DW Collector's Series has become famous
- The sound produced by the maple is characterised by its soft, warm, balanced resonance yet with a clear and controlled stick attack
- STM (Suspension Tom Mount - freely suspended mount system for a vibration-free hanging tom with maximum tonal resonance)
- True Hoop rims
- True-Pitch (50) tuning lugs
- All drum shells are manufactured according to the SSC process, which ensures that each shell is analysed according to its specific fundamental tone and combined with similar shells, leading to a "tuned" and harmonious drum set.
- Drum shells are finished with matte lacquer
- Colour: ebony
Drum shell configuration:
- 22" x 18" bass drum
- 10" x 8" tom tom
- 12" x 9" tom tom
- 14" x 12" floor tom
Stands and cymbals are not included.