FabFilter Pro-Q 3
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 454217
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/12/01
- Download: Yes
- Los artikel / bundelartikel: Los artikel
- Delay: No
- Dynamics: No
- Effect Filter: No
- Encoder/Decoder: No
- Equalizer: Yes
- Guitar amps/-effects: No
- Metering/Analyzing Tool: No
- Modulation Effects: No
- Multieffect / Plugin-Host: No
- Overdrive/Distortion: No
- Preamp / Saturation: No
- Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter: No
- Restauration: No
- Reverb: No
- Special FX: No
- Summer / Mixing Consoles: No
- Tape Simulation: No
- Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching: No
- Transient Processing: No
- Vocoder / Vocal effect: No
- Mastering Tools: Yes
- Hardware Controller: No
Equalizer Plugin (Download)
- High-quality EQ for all tasks with up to 24 bands
- Surround support up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos with intelligent speaker selection
- Dynamic EQ mode
- Adjustable per filter band L / R or M / S mode
- LP / HP filter with brickwall characteristic
- Visualize the spectrum of every other Pro-Q 3 instance, including coverage detection
- Three working modes: latency-free, FIR with adjustable latency, Natural-Phase-Mode
- Spectrum Grab function with indication of the most important peaks for fast EQ settings
- EQ Match allows you to match the output of another Pro-Q-3 instance
- Advanced settings per band with Make Dynamic, Invert Gain etc.
- Slope for all available filter characteristics (bell, notch, high / low shelf, high / low cut, band pass, tilt shelf) adjustable up to 96 dB / oct.
- Solo function for individual bands
- Fade in piano roll for musical frequency representation
- Side chain feature for EQ match
- Phase reversal
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
44% bought this product
FabFilter Pro-Q 3
Online Guides All Guides
Sound Libraries & Sampling
Sampling technology is no longer restricted to large studios!
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?
EQ is perhaps the least noticed of all types of audio processing, but also the most important.
This tutorial covers audio compressors and how they are used.