Fender Mustang LT50
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 483857
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2020/03/18
- Power: 50 W
- Speaker: 1x 12"
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects Processor: Yes
- External FX Loop: No
- Line input: No
- Recording Output: Yes
- MIDI Interface: No
- Connection for External Speaker: No
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Footswitch connection: Yes
- incl. footswitch: No
Modeling combo for electric guitar
- Mustang series
- 1 Channel
- Power: 50 watts
- Equipped with: 12" Fender Special Design loudspeaker
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Master
- Switch: On / Off
- Effects: 20 amp models, stompbox / delay / reverb / modulations
- 1 x Instrument input: 6.3 mm jack
- 1 x Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- 1 x AUX input: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- 1 x Line output: 6.3 mm jack
- 1 x Foot switch connection: 6.3 mm jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 432 x 216 x 419 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.