Guild D-40E ATB USA
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 400601
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/12/01
- Design: Dreadnought
- Top: Sitka spruce, solid
- Back and sides: Mahogany, solid
- Sitka spruce bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: "C"
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 20 Frets
- Compensated bone bridge saddle
- Scale length: 650.9 mm
- Bone Nut
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Guild Vintage Style Open Gear machine heads
- L. R. Baggs Element VTC pickup system
- Colour: Antique Burst matte
- Includes Guild Deluxe Humidified wooden case
- Made in USA
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The steel-strung acoustic guitar has a range of sounds that are unmistakeable and not easily replicated with any other type of guitar.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.