- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 307379
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2013/08/20
Stage Keyboard with Hammond Drawbars
The SK series represents a new generation of Hammond stage Keyboards. In addition to a proven 2-Vase III organ tone generation and the Vox and Farfisa organ and sacral organ now also has a wider and more flexible range of additional sounds. This rather vintage oriented sounds is fully convincing in quality and assertiveness.
The operating concept is kept clear and simple. The important parameters such as equalizer, overdrive effect intensity and reverb are adjustable via separate controls, all deeper settings are defined through the display. Despite the high production quality, the weight of the instruments was kept low (even the 2-manual version weighs only 16 kg), so the Hammond SK is interesting for mobile use.
The SK1 model offers larger keyboards for the piano section and extensive split and layer functions. In this version, you will find the right keyboard for this sound group, especially if you are looking for piano and sample sound generation.
- Piano and vintage sounds
- 88 Half-weighted keys
- Sound Source: Organ Section 2 VASE III
- 8-note polyphony (Pedal)
- 63-note polyphony (max. For organ)
- 9 drawbars
- Assignable for Upper, Pedal, Lower Voicing
- 6 Manual settings selectable: B-Type 1, B-Type 2, Mellow, Vx, Farf, Pipe
- 4 pedal settings can be selected: Normal, Muted, Synth 1, Synth 2
- Integrated effects
- Internal Leslie
- 100 preset and 100 user patches
- Integrated WAV / MP3 File Player
- USB port for external storage medium
- MIDI I / O
- Line-Ou L / R 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone jack
- 8-pin Leslie connector
- Footswitch, Damper and expression pedal connection
- Incl. power supply
- Dimensions: 1316 x 314 x 99 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 11.6 kg