Hetman Uni Lap Compound 8H
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 156739
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2002/07/30
- 1000 grit
- 8 microns
- Hetman sanding products are designed specifically for instrument makers to accurately fit and refine valves, slides and flaps
- These ultrafine abrasive components include emery additives that can not settle on the soft metals used in musical instrument making
- The products are designed to prevent the parts from becoming stuck during lapping
- This allows the repairer to achieve highly accurate fits and optimum surface finish
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!