Heyday's Cleaning Brush for Leadpipes
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 295420
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2012/09/28
Cleaning Brush for leadpipes
- The HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Brush is a special tool for every brass player for the thorough and controlled cleaning of leadpipes
- By applying HEYDAY'S - Clean Brass & Bronze, the inside of the mouth pipe is freed of dirt, oxidation and deposits, and the mouth pipe will last longer and work better
- The brush is simply screwed onto the HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Rod and the brush can be replaced inexpensively after it is worn out
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Total length: 80 mm
- Contents: 4+1
- Cleaning Rod" and "Clean Brass & Bronze" are not included inbegrepen
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!