J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 13 Rotor Oil
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 479057
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/12/11
Synthetic bearing oil
- For the mounting of rotary valves
- Especially for new instruments with narrow bearing arrangements
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Suitable for bearings with lubrication groove
- Odourless - non-clumping
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- For cylinder valves with still small clearance
- Ensures maximum wear resistance and corrosion protection for all types of bearings and joints without reducing smoothness of movement
- Contents: 30 ml
- Made in Germany
- Suitable needle oiler: Article Nr. #479058# (not included)
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!