J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 13 Rotor Oil
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 479057
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/12/11
- For Perinetvalves: No
- For Rotar Valves: Yes
- For Trombone Slides: No
- For Woodwinds: No
- For Reeds: No
Synthetic bearing oil
- For the mounting of rotary valves
- Especially for new instruments with narrow bearing arrangements
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Suitable for bearings with lubrication groove
- Odourless - non-clumping
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- For cylinder valves with still small clearance
- Ensures maximum wear resistance and corrosion protection for all types of bearings and joints without reducing smoothness of movement
- Contents: 30 ml
- Made in Germany
- Suitable needle oiler: Article Nr. #479058# (not included)
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Explore the oboe, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Lets take a close look at this beautiful-sounding instrument.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
Alto Horn and Euphonium
Alto Horn or Euphonium - Two Brothers or Total Strangers?