J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 1 for Perinet Valves
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 479024
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/11/29
- For Perinetvalves: Yes
- For Rotar Valves: No
- For Trombone Slides: No
- For Woodwinds: No
- For Reeds: No
Valve oil for Perinet valves
- Durable, synthetic valve oil
- Especially developed for new instruments with still very tight valves
- Protects against wear, corrosion and deposits
- Odourless - non-clumping
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- Enables a smooth, fast and even valve clearance
- Developed and recommended by the valve manufacturer
- Contents: 50 ml
- Made in Germany
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Explore the oboe, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Lets take a close look at this beautiful-sounding instrument.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
Alto Horn and Euphonium
Alto Horn or Euphonium - Two Brothers or Total Strangers?