J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 5 Tuning Slide Oil
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 479040
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/11/29
- For Perinetvalves: No
- For Rotar Valves: No
- For Trombone Slides: No
- For Woodwinds: No
- For Reeds: Yes
Synthetic traction oil
- For smooth-running slides
- Guarantees good sealing and smooth running of slides
- For worn out joints
- Dampens vibrations
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- Guarantees the tightness and smoothness of all slides
- Especially suitable for smooth-running slides with tone compensation, dampens vibrations and is therefore also suitable for worn out joints
- Contents: 30 ml
- Made in Germany
- Suitable oil for Article Nr. #479058# (not included)
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!