- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 384716
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/04/25
- 88 Wooden keys
- Grandfeel II action with Let-Off and Ebony & Ivory Touch key surfaces
- 80 sounds with Harmonic Imaging XL (HI-XL) technology
- 256-Voice polyphony
- 4 Hand mode
- Dual mode
- Split mode
- 2 Track recorder with max. 90,000 notes
- 176 Concert Magic Songs
- Lesson Function: Pieces from Czerny, Burgmüller, Beyer, Bach and Hanon (incl. Notes), 542 total songs
- Preset effects
- USB MP3 / WAV / SMF recording and playback
- 128 x 64 pixel LC display with backlighting
- Retractable keyboard cover
- Extra wide music rack with leather surface
- 3 Pedals - Grand Feel System (half pedal)
- 2 Headphone jacks
- Line In: L / Mono, R
- Line In Level adjustable
- Line Out: L / Mono, R
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- USB to Host
- USB to Device
- Speakers 2 x 45 W + 45 W Transducer
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1510 x 542 x 1049 mm
- Weight: 99 kg
- Colour: Black polished
Note: The price includes delivery, assembly and disposal of the transport packaging for deliveries within Germany.
Your Contact: Piano Gallery
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
42% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
Choosing a digital piano actually involves many of the same considerations as choosing a real piano.
Choosing a Beginner's Instr.
The first hurdle though, is to decide on which instrument to learn?
The central place of the piano in modern music cannot be overstated.