Magix Sequoia 15
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 464006
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/04/16
Audio MIDI sequencer (DAW)
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing, mastering, post-production, broadcasting, audio restoration, etc.
- Up to 256 inputs and outputs as well as 999 tracks
- 3D surround support up to 32 channels per track
- Extended surround workflow including several surround masters in one project
- Multi-format export for automated export of various channel formats, codecs and other options
- Automation lanes provide ideal control and overview of track automation data
- Plugin browser for effective and fast finding of effects and instruments
- MultiCore support for up to 32 CPU cores
- Advanced MIDI editing features and optimized MIDI workflow
- Avid Eucon S6 Controller Extensions
- Direct and fast connection to current broadcast CMS and automation systems
- Professional source destination interface
- Multi-sync editing with automatic search for musically similar passages
- Extended crossfade editor
- Watchfolder with batch processing
- Track-level Spectral Editing and Cleaning & Restoration Suite for sophisticated audio restoration
- Comping, Groove Extraction and Drum Replacement
- Track and object-oriented tempo automation
- Composition tools such as MIDI editor, drum editor and notation
- Switchable multiple outputs
- Free plug-in routing and virtual VCA faders
- Loudness adaptation to EBU R128 / ITU-R BS.1771 with batch processing and export options for DAVID DigAS and SCISYS dira! Highlander databases
- Mastering tools such as True Peak Limiter for sMax11, Loudness Metering to EBU R128 / ITU-R BS.1771, Encoder Preview and DDP Export and Analogue Modeling Suite Plus
- Numerous virtual instruments and effects, i.a. Independence sampler workstation with 70 GB library, Vandal Guitar and Bass Amplifier, Orange Vocoder ME and much more.
- Import and export of CD-A, DVD-A, data CD / DVD
- Includes SpectraLayers Pro 5 and Celemony Melodyne Essential and printed German manual
- Supported audio formats: WAV, BWF, AIFF, AAC, DDP, MP3, MPEG, MUS, OGG, FLAC, SD2, WMA; supported video formats: DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXF, MXV, DVCPRO1, AVC-Intra1, QuickTime, WMV (HD)
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: from Win7, 2 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM (32 bit), 4 GB RAM (64 bit), 90 GB HD, DVD drive, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!