- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 458023
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/01/31
- Novel harmonics synthesiser with its own sound character and up to 16-voice polyphony
- 2 Oscillators each with sub oscillators and noise generator
- Each oscillator with distortion stage and ADSR envelope
- Flexible unison mode for wide and full sounds
- Oscillator 1 with additional sine wave oscillator for FM sounds
- Cross modulation of Osc 1 by Osc 2
- 3 LFOs with extended vibration range up to 10 kHz
- 13 Waveforms and MIDI syncronization
- An ADSR envelope for further modulations
- 4 Modulation targets per source (LFOs, envelope)
- 4 Effects processors with EQ, chorus, delay and reverb
- Mono and polyphonic modes with adjustable glide
- 2-Stage automatic limiter
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU
- System requirements: from Win7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.9, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?