Presonus Studio One 4 Artist
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 440337
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/05/29
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Sleek single-window philosophy
- Consistent drag-and-drop functionality throughout
- Unlimited number of audio-, instrument-, and effects channels as well as buses
- Audio engine with 32-bit floating point processing and up to 384 kHz sample rate
- Content browser with keyword based 'musical' search function and built-in player
- Pattern- / Step sequencer for intuitive drum and melody programming
- Arranger track
- Multitrack comping and editable folder tracks
- Transient detection with editable markers
- Groove extraction via drag-and-drop
- Events-based effects
- Time stretching, resampling, and normalisation in real time
- Multitrack MIDI editing and instrument track transformation (Freeze)
- Macro toolbar for the creation and execution of action chains
- Export and import to and from SoundCloud
- Supports multi-touch monitors
- Included virtual instruments: Presence XT with a 1.5 GB sound library and foreign formats import, Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT, SampleOne XT
- 30 Effects plug ins, including guitar amp simulation, tape delay, auto filter, fat channel, modulation effects, dynamics, reverb, etc.
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF (optional add on: FLAC, MP3)
- Supported plug-in formats: none, optional add on available (Article Nr #416854#): VST2 / VST3 / AU
- System requirements: From Windows 7 (64 bit), from Mac OSX 10.11 (64 bit), dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 10 GB HD, audio interface (Windows Audio, ASIO, Core Audio), a registered Presonus Studio One Artist 1-3, internet connection
Note: Software license is delivered without data carrier, download required
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!