Propellerhead Reason 10
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 424114
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/10/25
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Fast and easy to use music software for compositions, recording and mixing
- Contains all the necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio rack for the easy use of instruments and effects
- Fully equipped virtual mixing console with parallel tracks and group channels
- Unlimited number of audio and instrument tracks
- Pitch Edit for professional tuning, including control over pitch, vibrato, and pitch drift
- Audio-to-MIDI converts monophonic audio into MIDI notes
- High-quality realtime time stretching and transpose algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantization
- Audio to REX file function
- Bounce-in-place function
- New player modules for scales / chords, note echo and dual arpeggio
- The ability to control external MIDI devices, including MIDI clock
- Ableton Link Function
- Quick Zoom in the arranger window
- Comp editor
- Block mode
- Over 20 effects, such as amp and speaker models from Softube, reverbs, delays, distortion, phaser, chorus, etc.
- Incl. 16 instruments: Europa (shapeshifting synthesizer), Grain (sample manipulator), Klang (tuned percussion instrument), Pangea (world instruments), Humana (vocal ensemble instrument), Radical Piano (acoustic piano), Kong (drum designer), Thor (polysonic synthesizer), NN19 (sampler), NN-XT (advanced sampler), Malström (graintable synthesizer), Dr. Octo (Rex loop player), Redrum (drum machine), Subtractor (synthesizer), ID-8 (songwriters toolbox), Combinator (linking of instruments and effects)
- Huge 6 GB sound library and 3 GB of new loops and drums
- Different themes for the user interface
- Incl. Reason DVD set with sound banks
- ReWire 2.0 interface
- Supported plugin formats: VST2
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: from Windows 7 (64 bit), from Mac OSX 10.7, multi-core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB HD, ASIO-/ Core Audio-compatible audio interface, internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
53% bought this product
Propellerhead Reason 10
Online Guides All Guides
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!