Propellerhead Reason Intro 10
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 435941
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/04/05
Audio MIDI sequencer (DAW)
- Easy and fast-to-use music software for composition, recording and mixing
- Contains all the necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio rack for simple use of the instruments and effects
- Fully equipped virtual mixer with parallel tracks and group channels
- 16 Audio and instrument tracks
- High-quality real-time time-stretching algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantisation
- Audio to REX file function
- Bounce-in-place function
- Quickzoom in the arranger window
- Comp Editor
- 11 Effects such as amp and speaker models from Softube, reverb, delay, distortion, chorus etc.
- 3.7 GB sound library
- Europe (Synthesizer)
- Thor (Synthesizer)
- Subtractor (Synthesizer)
- ID-8 (Songwriters Toolbox)
- Kong (Drum Designer), Dr
- Octo (Rex Loop Player)
- Redrum (Drum Machine)
- NN-XT (Advanced Sampler)
- NN19 (Sampler)
- Combinator (combining and controlling devices)
- Supported plugin formats: VST2
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: Win7 (64-bit), Mac OSX 10.7, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB HD, ASIO / CoreAudio-compatible audio interface, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!