- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 394106
- sales unit: 1 piece
Virtual Instrument (Download)
- Three rare glass instruments in a library
- Played by Thomas Bloch
- Chamber Bowls has been played with mallets and bow and offers up to ten velocity and five round-robin layers
- Different pitch-mappings and generative arpeggiator
- Le Cristal Baschet comprises four octaves with six articulations and three round-robin layers
- Glass Armonica with two articulations and three round robin layers as well as mixable keyoff samples
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.9 min., Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 2.6 GB HD, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?