- For this item either the supply situation is currently unclear or our supplier cannot provide us with a delivery date at present. Please contact our team directly to obtain more information on availability.
- Item number: 174612
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2005/01/19
Besides the elegant design, many features and details of the major MH series can be found again in the GB series. Four of the eight aux sends can be swapped with the group faders for a comfortable stage mix. The GB30 preamps are based on the big brother and impress with their extremely wide and open frequency range and excellent phase linearity. In addition, these preamps have a exceptionally low inherent noise and are overload resistent.
Lamp connections, comfortable metering, damage power supply and mute automation make the GB4 a sophisticated and comfortable live mixer. The "easy-patch" connection panel simplifies patching for the FOH engineer, which can be done from the mixing position.
Small details such as the recessed headphone jack socket, the recording output with integrated limiter, the spacious area for labelling/ armrest show that Soundcraft are oriented towards practice. The production quality is notably on the highest level. Individual boards per channel and screwed potentiometers convince in a rugged, road-ready chassis.
- 24 Mono and 2 stereo inputs
- 4-Band EQ with 2x parametric mids
- 8 Aux sends: 4x pre, 4x pre / post switchable
- LED chain and 48V per channel
- 4 Sub groups
- 7 x 4 Matrix
- 4 Mute groups
- Recording output internal limiter
- Integrated power supply
- Dimensions: 159 x 1065 x 656 mm
- Weight: 27 kg