Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D
- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 296459
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2012/10/15
Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D (Box)
- Virtual Piano, elaborately sampled 1951 New York Steinway D
- Up to 20 Velocity-layer with Sample-Interpolation-Technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonances through Harmonic-Resonance-Modeling
- Half pedal function
- Sustain-resonance DSP for natural pedal response
- Samples for release phase, soft pedal and pedal sounds
- Countless customizable user controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position and more
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Additional synth layer
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: WinVista (32/64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.8 or higher, 2 GHz Dual Core CPU, 2 GB RAM, 49 GB HD, internet connection, Pace iLok (Art.#401447#)
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?