- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 397099
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/08/24
Steel-String GuitarA revolutionary Grand Concert design that proves that maple warm and full sound - with Taylor's comfortable medium scale (632 mm) - can give you a better playing feel in the left hand and a warmer overall sound. With a beautiful, ultra-thin, hand-applied Brown Sugar finish.
Powerful sound with deep bass and clear treble. With the legendary Taylor playability and the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Body shape: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Koa
- Grand Orchestra Bracing with Relief Rout
- Back & sides: Solid Koa
- Armrest: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Iceland Vine fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Bone nut and saddle
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Taylor gold machine heads
- Standard stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium .013 - .056 (Article #185026#)
- Colour: Shaded Edge Burst
- Includes Taylor Deluxe Hardshell case
- Made in USA
Note:Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The steel-strung acoustic guitar has a range of sounds that are unmistakeable and not easily replicated with any other type of guitar.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.