Toontrack EZ Drummer 2 Songwriter Ed.
Delivery approx. between Monday, 25.01. and Tuesday, 26.01.
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 381097
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/02/17
- Download: No
- Single/Bundle article: Los artikel
- Akustik Keys/Pianos: No
- Beat production / Drum machines: No
- Wind Instruments: No
- Cinematic / Effects: No
- Chorus / Vocals: No
- Drums / Percussion: Yes
- E-Pianos: No
- Ethno / Folk: No
- Guitars/plucked instruments: No
- Loops/Construction-Kits: No
- Orchestra Instruments: No
- Organs: No
- String Bass: No
- Sampler: No
- String Instruments: No
- Synthesizer: No
- Vintage Instrument: No
- Hardware Controller: No
- Copy protection: Challenge-Response
- Stand Alone: Yes
- AAX Native: Yes
- Audio Units: Yes
- NKS: No
- RTAS: Yes
- VST2: Yes
- VST3: No
- from Windows version: 7 (32/64-Bit)
- from MAC OS X version: 10.6
Virtual Drum Production Studio (Box)
- Includes EZ Drummer 2 as well as 6 additional drum MIDI packs to expand the internal Groove library with Drumpack 1/2/3/4 and Songwriters Fillpack 1/2
- Intricately produced drum software and plug-in with five high-quality, complete drum sets and an additional five kicks as well as nine snares
- Additional percussion section with tambourine, shaker, maracas, hand claps and finger snaps
- MIDI library with numerous grooves and fills performed by professional drummers
- MIDI songwriting tools and song creator for automatic arranging
- Timeline Arranger for creating complete drumtracks including recording
- Edit play style for intuitive creation of groove variations
- Tab2Find function
- Meta search
- Mixer section with effects
- Expandable with Toontrack EZX Expansions
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-bit), Mac OSX 10.9, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB HD, Internet connection
Attention: Software license without data storage device; download required.
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Sound Libraries & Sampling
Sampling technology is no longer restricted to large studios!
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.