- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 401162
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/11/21
Virtual Wavetable Synthesizer (Download)
- Two independent, extended wavetable oscillators
- Two ring modulators
- Multimode filter with LP/BP/HP each 12 and 24 dB/Okt
- Three envelopes
- Two LFOs
- Tenfold modulation matrix
- Drive with adjustable distortion curve, strength and position
- Integrated effects such as chorus, flanger or phaser, reverb, modulation delay, parametric three-band EQ and compressor
- Receives polyphonic aftertouch
- Up to three X/Y control pads, arpeggiator, speech synthesiser for wavetables and 3D wavetable editing
- Creation of wavetables by external audio files
- Patch management with user banks and category
- Patches compatible with Nave iPad version
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, 2 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
29% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?