Shure SH55 Series II Bundle
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Ballad Female
- Ballad Female Dry
- Soul Female
- Soul Female Dry
- Ballad Male
- Ballad Male Dry
- Soul Male
- Soul Male Dry
- A terméket már megrendeltük, a következő napokban fog megérkezni hozzánk.
- Termékszám: 189243
- Mennyiségi egység: 1 darab
- Katalógusunkba bekerült:: 05.01.2006
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Color: nickel
- Cable: no
- A(z) HUF pénznemben feltüntetett árak elsősorban irányárak.
Tudnivalók a termékről
Bundle offer comprising
Shure SH55 Series II
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone "Elvis Mic"
The 55SH Series II sports the distinctive UNIDYNE® II design, which has been for more than 60 years a symbol of the stage and show business. The microphone combines the nostalgia of the 50s and 60s with modern transducer technology and Shure's typical presence boost, making it an excellent choice for vocals. Via the cardioid polar pattern, it isolates the sound source very effectively against incoming sound from the rear of the microphone, so that there is little risk of feedback from nearby speakers. The 55SH Series II can also be used under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones can not be used.
The low-impedance, balanced output of the 55SH Series II is suitable for connection to microphone inputs from 75 to 300 ohms. The microphone is equipped with a shock mount against impact sound, an on/off switch, and a threaded and adjustable swivel adapter. The 55SH Series II is ideal for use in PA or theatre sound reinforcement, and also for broadcasting- and television productions, studio recording, and other audio applications where a microphone is desired in a classic style.
- Wide cardioid polar pattern
- On/Off switch
- Stand connector
- Classic visual appearance - modern performance
- Optimised frequency range for speech and vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern for optimal performance in unfavorable acoustic conditions.
- Shock mount for reduced sound impact and undisturbed operation.
- Solid diecast aluminium housing and a robust construction for reliable operation even under the harshest conditions.
- Self-tensioning swivel adapter allows for a max. 45 degree forward tilt, and backwards by 80 degrees.
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -58.0 dBV / Pa (1.3 mV)
- Size: About 188 mm in length
- Weight: 624 g
- Microphone Stand
- With impact noise dampening cast base
- Base diameter: 250 mm
- Height-adjustable tube construction
- Height: 87 - 157 cm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Colour: Black
the sssnake SM10 BK
- High-Quality Microphone Cable
- Length: 10 m
- XLR male to XLR female
- Thread Adapter
- 1/2" and 3/8" inner threads
- 5/8" 27 pitch outer threads
- Weight: 10g
Személyes kapcsolattartód: PA
Online-kalauz Minden kalauz
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Dynamic microphones are the basic tools of live sound and play an important role in every recording studio.
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.