Very good music stand
Bobo K on 2019/03/10
This is a very sturdy stand! I'm very pleasantly surprised by how stable it is.
- good sturdy construction overall;
- even when it's fully extended, it doesn't wobble when pages are turned;
- the legs have rubber endings, so it doesn't slide on the floor and it also won't leave any scratches or markings on the floor surface;
- the knobs hold up the tubes very well. tightening happens with minimal effort;
- honestly, can't think of anything specific...
- maybe (a big maybe) if you're traveling on foot/bike/public transport, it will be a bit heavy to carry by hand but you can also get a case for it that has a handle here on Thomann.
Overall, I would recommend it to anyone who needs a trustworthy stand for a lot of gigs. This thing will not break easily, it will not fall apart, and its parts will not bend if there is stuff laying on it in, say, a longer trip.