- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 163407
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2004/01/21
2-Channel Isolating Transformer in Cast Aluminium HousingIsolating transformers / line isolation boxes are used between line-operated devices to prevent ground loops that cause hum. However, they can also be used for the conversion of unbalanced to balanced lines.
PLI-02 - Dual-channel line isolation box for professional stage / studio use. The input jack is a Neutrik combo-socket, which accommodates both male XLR plugs as well as jack plugs. An XLR / m jack is used on the output side. Balanced or unbalanced operation is easily possible thanks to the combination socket in the input. This makes the PLI-02 perfect for balancing unbalanced mixer outputs (Jack In, XLR Out). However, it can also be easily used for the transformer balancing of existing electronic inputs or outputs.
- 2 Channel isolating transformers in cast aluminum casing, per channel:
- Input: XLR / f-jack combo socket
- Output: XLR / m
- Transmission ratio: 1: 1
- Nominal level: 0 db
- Maximum level: 20 dB
- Nominal impedance input / output: 600 ohms
- Ground Lift switch for both channels
- 5 Year warranty
Your Contact: PA
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
35% bought this product