Shure VP64 AL
- Per questo articolo il fornitore non può ancora fornirci una data indicativa di consegna. Si prega di contattare il nostro team direttamente per ulteriori informazioni.
- Numero d'articolo: 183352
- Numero di unità incluse: 1 Pezzo
- Disponibile dal: 30.06.2005
Dettagli del prodotto
Dynamic Reporter MicrophoneThe models VP64A and VP64AL are dynamic microphones with omnidirectional polar pattern and high efficiency for professional audio and video production. They are characterised both by their extraordinary audio quality as well as by their comfortable, attractive design.
The microphones VP64A and VP64AL differ only in their handle length. The 200 mm long model VP64A is ideal for close-up shots outdoors and indoors. The model VP64AL suitable for outdoor interviews, sports events and other situations where the length of 244 mm is advantageous.
The omnidirectional polar pattern ensures uniform sensitivity along and off the directional axis. An accurate microphone alignment is unnecessary. The microphones of the VP64A series also have a specially optimised frequency response which has a presence boost in the upper mid range and thereby provides excellent speech intelligibility and brilliance. In the microphone capsule a neodymium magnet is used providing a higher output and a higher signal-to-noise ratio.
The microphone capsule is mounted with a rubber suspension to keep vibration noise low. The water-repellent mesh head protects the microphone from extreme weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces wind and "pop" noises.
- Long version
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Neodymium magnet for higher output voltage and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Specifically matched frequency response for a optimum of speech intelligibility and brilliance
- Omnidirectional polar pattern makes an exact alignment unnecessary
- Anti-vibration rubber suspension
- Water-repellent mesh head protects the microphone from extreme weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen provides extra protection from wind and "pop" noises
- Handy format
- Attractive design; ideal for camera mounting
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 12 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ω
- Presence boost for improved speech intelligibility
- Water-repellent mesh head
- With windscreen (7.5cm)
- Length 244 mm
- Rugged, black lacquered industrial aluminum with capsule ring and mesh head of steel