beyerdynamic M88TG B-Stock
- Dit product is op voorraad en kan direct verzonden worden.
- artikelnummer: 294895
- verkoopeenheid: 1 stuk
- beschikbaar sinds: 31.08.2012
B-stock with Full Warranty
The M 88 is a dynamic moving coil microphone for the highest demands. Its directional properties are close to the theoretically possible values. It reduces the risk of acoustic feedback in transmission systems of any kind to an absolute minimum. In radio and recording studies, it is appreciated for its unusually wide frequency range, which assures even the slightest tonal subtleties to be captured. A special suspension of the microphone system suppresses the transmission of body sound. A ripple compensation coil reduces the influence of external magnetic fields by more than 20 dB.
The Studio-Directional-Microphone M 88 is used more and more often in professional ELA systems. It is used as a conference microphone in parliaments, banks and industrial companies - in short, wherever difficult acoustic conditions are to be mastered. It is also an excellent choice for the bass drum, bass guitar or brass instruments. When picking up the bass drum please use pop shield PS 88 or windscreen WS 59.
- For Voice, brass, overhead, bass and kick drum and percussion
- Exceptionally wide frequency range
- Extremely low feedback
- Humming compensation against external magnetic fields
- Robust design
- Suitable for high sound pressure levels
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω