Reason Studios Reason 11 Suite
- Dit product is op voorraad en kan direct verzonden worden.
- artikelnummer: 474150
- verkoopeenheid: 1 stuk
- beschikbaar sinds: 26.09.2019
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Easy- and quick-to-use music software for composition, recording and mixing
- Comes with all necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio rack for easy use of instruments and effects
- Can be integrated as a VST3 plugin in compatible DAWs
- Fully equipped virtual mixer with parallel tracks and group channels
- Unrestricted number of audio and instrument tracks
- Pitch Edit for professional voice editing including pitch, vibrato and pitch drift control
- Audio-to-MIDI converts monophonic audio into MIDI notes
- High-quality real-time time stretching and transpose algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantisation
- Audio to REX file function
- Bounce-in-Place function
- Player modules for scales / chords
- Note Echo and Dual Arpeggio
- Control external MIDI devices including MIDI clock
- Ableton link function
- Quick zoom in the arranger window
- Comp Editor
- Blocks mode
- 31 Effects such as Masterbus compressor, amp and speaker models by Softube, reverbs, delays, distortion, phaser, chorus etc.
- Includes 28 instruments such as Complex-1, Scenic, Europa, Grain, Klang, Pangea, Humana, Radical Piano, Monotones, Rytmik, Malström, Redrum etc.
- 6 MIDI effects and 8 utilities
- Factory Sound Library with over 32000 patches, loops and samples
- Different themes for the user interface
- ReWire 2.0 interface
- Supported plugin formats: VST 2
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64-Bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.11 and later, Multi Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB HD, ASIO / Core Audio compatible audio interface, Internet connection
Uw contactpersoon: Synth/computer
Online raadgevers Alle raadgevers
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!