Schott Brass Master Class
- Produkt jest dostępny w magazynie.
- Numer artykułu: 199589
- Cena za: 1 szt.
- Produkt dostępny od: 20.11.2007
- Ceny w PLN podane są tylko w celach orientacyjnych.
Malte Burba is not only one of the most interesting and versatile brass players of our time, but also one of the best educators worldwide. He teaches at the Musikhochschule (college of music) in Mainz. One of the mainstays of his pedagogy is the pioneering method for the playing of brass instruments, developed by him, in an absolutely logical way, all technical and approach problems are eliminated.
New edition including a DVD with numerous exercises and sheet music for the violin bass clef!
Brass Masterclass by Malte Burba has been awarded the Comenius Seal 2006. With the foundation of the Comenius-EduMedia-Awards, the Society for Pedagogy and Computer Science (GPI) promotes educational and content-oriented didactic multimedia products and educational media.
The masterclass was awarded the special prize digita 2007 for new developments, which can change and promote the learning with new media as a whole. The persuasive preparation of the learning contents by well-known experts and the discreet media design of the videos convey to the addressees - whether students, advanced or interested amateurs - a wide range of material at a high level. Through the real-filmed and digitally prepared exercises and interpretative examples interpreters you receive an excellent support.
- The method for all brass players
- The logical way to unlimited safety, endurance and height
- With DVD
- Of Malte Burba
- Greetings from Till Brönner
- Why this recast?
- Output consideration
- Generator I, physically
- Breathing I, Inhaling while lying down
- Breathing II, inhaling while sitting and standing
- Respiration III, inhalation maximum
- Breathing IV, exhalation and support
- Vocal cords I
- Generator II, physiological
- Breathing V, Summary
- Tongue and lower jaw, vocal chords II
- Mimic musculature
- Coordination and synchronization I, vocal cords III
- Transfer to the instrument I
- Coordination and synchronization II, generator III
- Transfer to the instrument II
- Training program
- Varied exercises
- About the author