Taylor Custom #10040 Dreadnought
- Produkt jest dostępny w magazynie.
- Numer artykułu: 406861
- Cena za: 1 szt.
- Produkt dostępny od: 18.04.2017
- Ceny w PLN podane są tylko w celach orientacyjnych.
The Taylor Dreadnought is particularly well suited to strumming. The back and sides are made from hand-selected rosewood, which lends the guitar a hearty bass as well as a certain brilliance in the treble. The top has been constructed from torrefied sitka spruce and ensures an optimal vibrational behaviour. Taylor provides its own ES2 dynamic piezo-system pickup, which includes bass-, mid-, and treble controls.
- Exclusive special edition model from the Taylor Custom Program
- Deep body dreadnought design
- Solid sitka spruce (torrefied) top
- Advanced performance bracing
- Solid rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia) back and sides
- Koa purfling and rosette
- Mahogany neck
- "V" Neck profile
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Spiked oval grained ivoroid koa fretboard inlays
- Grained ivoroid headstock inlay
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- TUSQ nut
- Micarta bridge
- Expression System 2 pickup system
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium strings, .013 - .056 (Article Nr #185026#)
- Serial number: 1111036088
- Colour: Natural
- Includes a Taylor Deluxe case
- Made in the USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend the warranty to 12 years.
Asystent sprzedaży: Gitary
Poradniki online Wszystkie poradniki
The steel-strung acoustic guitar has a range of sounds that are unmistakeable and not easily replicated with any other type of guitar.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.