Kemper Profiler Stage
- Este produto deverá ser-nos fornecido na data acima e assim que estiver novamente disponível poderá ser enviado de imediato.
- Número de artigo: 470658
- Unidade de venda: 1 peça
- Disponível desde: 25.07.2019
Detalhes do produto
Kemper Profiler StageThe Kemper Profiling technique allows the creation of a very precise sonic image (profile) of an existing amplifier configuration (including speaker and microphone pickup). Thanks to the many internal editing options, such as various ground effect emulations (up to 4 simultaneously), master effects, equalizers, gain, amp definition, power sagging, etc., you can then edit the created sound far beyond the capabilities of the original amplifier. However, the Kemper Profiling Amplifier also comes with a large number of outstanding amplifier profiles, which is why it is not absolutely necessary to create your own profiles. This makes it possible for the first timer to exactly reproduce the sound of their own amplifier and modify it (if desired) to have it available for practicing in the studio or on stage without having to lug around.
- Combination of Kemper Profiler guitar amplifier and Profiler remote foot controller in a single pedal board
- A complete Profiler with the same functions and the legendary sound of the famous Profiler Heads
- The combination makes it possible to control, manage and program performances, as well as manage rig switches and complex parameter morphs
- Illuminated and easy to read display even in sunlight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 47 x 26 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Return 1-4: 4x 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Main Out L & R: 2x XLR / 6.3 mm jack
- Monitor Out L & R: 2x 6.3 mm Jack
- Send 1 & 2: 2x 6.3 mm Jack
- Footswitch/Exp pedal 1-4: 4x 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Headphone Out: 3.5 mm Stereo jack
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- S/PDIF In/Out
Contacto: Guitarras e Baixos
Clientes interessados neste produto também compraram
Este artigo está esgotado de momento
Conselho-Online Todos os guias
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Microphone preamps, are analogue devices that will remain important even as most other equipment is superseded by digital alternatives.