Behringer MIC 2 USB
Livrare aprox. între Joi, 21.01. și Vineri, 22.01.
- Acest produs e disponibil în stoc și poate fi expediat imediat.
- cod articol: 392808
- unități de vânzare: 1 bucată
- Disponibil din: 10.08.2016
- Recording / Playback Channels: 1x0
- Number of Mic Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Inputs: 0
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 0
- Number of Line Outs: 0
- Headphone Outs: 0
- Phantom power: No
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 44,1 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 16 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: Yes
- Incl. power supply: No
- USB Version: 1.1
- Width in mm: 0 mm
- Depth in mm: 0 mm
- Height in mm: 0 mm
- Prețurile în RON sunt doar orientative.
XLR-to-USB adapter with integrated A / D converter
- XLR socket to USB plug
- To connect a dynamic or battery powered condenser microphone to the computer
- Plug and play for Mac and PC
- Supported sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- USB Bus Powered (requires no power adapter)
- Length: 5 m
- Colour: Black
Persoana dvs de contact: Studio/Sint/PC
Ghiduri online Toate ghidurile
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...