- Acest produs e disponibil în stoc și poate fi expediat imediat.
- cod articol: 111471
- unități de vânzare: 1 bucată
- Disponibil din: 21.03.2007
- Recording / Playback Channels: 1x2
- Tube(s): No
- Number of Mic Inputs: 0
- Amp Modeling: No
- Number of Line Inputs: 0
- Effects: No
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 1
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Number of Line Outs: 0
- Direct Out: No
- Headphone Outs: 1
- MIDI Interface: No
- Phantom power: No
- Integrated Expression Pedal: No
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Connections for Pedals or Switches: No
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Aux-Input: No
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Integrated Tuner: No
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- USB-Port: Yes
- Ethernet: 0
- Drum-Computer: No
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 48 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 16 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: Yes
- Incl. power supply: No
- USB Version: 1.1
- Width in mm: 95,6 mm
- Depth in mm: 50,8 mm
- Height in mm: 24,6 mm
- Prețurile în RON sunt doar orientative.
USB interfaceThe GUITAR LINK UCG102 USB interface is an impressive exercise aid that allows you to connect your guitar directly to a computer for the best of both worlds.
It allows you to play with modeling amps and effects and record - with your guitar! Immediately after connecting the electric guitar to your computer via USB, you can use world-class, enclosed software applications such as Crystal Audio Engine and Audacity. The UCG102 also has a headphone output for undisturbed practice.
Grab it now and take off with the GUITAR LINK UCG102!
- Connect an electric guitar directly to a computer
- Headphone output
- For PC & Mac
Persoana dvs de contact: Studio/Sint/PC
Ghiduri online Toate ghidurile
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...