Kemper Profiling Amp PowerRack Bundle
- Pentru acest articol fie situația la furnizor nu e clară sau furnizorul nostru nu poate să estimeze o dată de livrare încă. Vă rugăm contactați direct echipa noastră pentru a obține mai multe informații despre disponibilitate.
- cod articol: 382319
- unități de vânzare: 1 bucată
- Disponibil din: 24.02.2016
- Prețurile în RON sunt doar orientative.
Bundle offer comprising
Kemper Profiling Amp PowerRack Set
- Kemper Profiling Amplifier Power Rack + Remote Control
Kemper Profiling technology allows the creation of a very precise tonal image (profile) of an existing amplifier configuration (including speaker & miking). Thanks to the many internal editing options, such as: diverse effects unit emulations (up to 4 simultaneously), master effects, EQ, gain, amp definition, power sagging etc., you can edit the sound created far beyond the capabilities of the original amplifier. The Kemper Profiling Amplifier comes with an already large number of outstanding amplifier profiles, which is why the creation of individual ones is not mandatory. Thus it is now possible to map the sound of your own amplifier accurately, and if desired, to modify and have available to practice in the studio or on stage without a lot of lugging about.
- Incl. 600 W class D power amplifier (600 W at 8 ohm, 300 W at 16 ohm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 139 x 220 mm, 19"/ 3 U
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Format: 19"/ 3 U (since the rubber feet should not be removed for ventilation reasons, a min. 4 U rack is required)
- Colour: Black
- Incl. remote control base board
- Mic Input
- Line In
- Alternative Input
- Direct Out
- Monitor Out
- Master Out (jack & XLR)
- S/PDIF digital input and output
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 2x Foot switches (jack)
Thon Double Door Kemper Amp Case
- Transport Case
- Suitable for Kemper Profiling Amp Rack BK Set (Kemper Profiling Amplifier Rack BK + Remote Control)
- Made of 7 mm birch plywood
- Phenolic resin coating
- 22 x 22 mm aluminium profile
- 4 Mini butterfly latches
- 2 Folding handles
- 4 Rubber feet
- Steel ball corners
- Additional compartment for remote control
- Foam padding throughout the case
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 550 x 475 x 290 mm
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- Made in Germany
Wizoo Publishing Kemper Profiler Guide
- Profiler Guide
- Kemper Profiler Practice
- By Chris Reiss
- "Thomann Special" -Edition
- Sound engineering knowledge in order to make the best use of the Kemper Profiling Amp
- The profile of guitar amps
- Editing the sounds
- The Kemper Profiler
- With professional tips from "professional Kemperern"
- Additional audio material available for download at wizoobooks.com
- In German and English
Persoana dvs de contact: Chitare
Ghiduri online Toate ghidurile
Bass Effect Pedals
Effects processors designed for use with bass guitars are now more popular than ever.
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
Everything could be so easy, since all you want is to amp up your bass, right? This guide will provide you with an overview of what's...