MOTU Digital Performer EDU (D)
- Vă putem trimite o licență electronică imediat ce ați achiziționat acest produs.
- cod articol: 430302
- unități de vânzare: 1 bucată
- Disponibil din: 08.03.2018
- Prețurile în RON sunt doar orientative.
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW) (Download)
- German language version
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing, Post-Production and also controlling live shows and much more.
- Multi-song function allows loading and playing different songs in a project
- Ideal for live shows and post production
- Clear main window with freely scalable views for tracks, mixers, editors, etc.
- Unlimited number of sequences, songs, tracks and audio voices
- 198 Mono or 99 stereo buses
- 20 Sends per channel as well as unlimited number of physical inputs and outputs
- Clip window with clip queue for intuitive arranging and live performances
- ZTX PRO Timestretch and Pitch Shifting algorithm
- Content browser with search function, drag & drop support, etc. allows quick access to all virtual instruments, clips, loops, effects, etc.
- VCA faders for classic mix workflow; Clear waveform editor with spectral display
- MIDI editor with piano roll and event list
- Drum editor and notation as well as sequence and waveform editor
- POLAR Loop Recorder for continuous loop recording
- Track-related spectral display alternatively or together with waveform display
- V-Racks for cross-sequence use of an instance of a virtual effect or instrument
- Numerous graphical tools for pitch correction and audio-to-MIDI conversion
- 5 GB sound library with over 300 instruments
- 500 Loops and 1100 presets for music production included
- Additional 6 GB loops and samples
- Huge arsenal of effects for production, mixing and mastering
- Fully equipped mixer section with mix and plug-in automation and built-in EQs and dynamics
- Supports channel formats from mono to 10.2 surround
- Supports external controllers such as Avid Artist series and Mackie Control
- User interface customisable in design
- Supported audio formats: AIFF, WAV, BWF, SDII, MP3, ACID, Apple Loops, REX, CAF, MOV, AVI, 3G2, 3GP, AIFC, AAC, M4A, MP4, CDA, MuLaw
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / MAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.11 or later, 1.83 GHz dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, audio interface (ASIO, Windows audio, core audio), internet connection