Steinberg Cubase Elements 10.5
- Acest articol e așteptat la data de mai sus și va putea fi expediat imediat.
- cod articol: 451261
- unități de vânzare: 1 bucată
- Disponibil din: 22.11.2018
- Prețurile în RON sunt doar orientative.
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)V10 including update to 10.5 (download) when activated starting 16.10.2019 or later
- Classic sequencer software for beginners and smaller projects
- Supports up to 48 audio and 64 MIDI tracks as well as 24 instrument tracks
- 16 Group channels and 8 Send and Return channels
- Maximum of 24 physical inputs and outputs
- Audio engine with 64-bit floating-point processing and up to 192 kHz sample rate
- MixConsole with integrated channelstrip module
- Virtual instruments HALion Sonic SE, Groove Agent SE 5 and Prologue
- Over 40 audio effects
- Pitch shifting and time stretching in real time (playback only)
- Chord track and chord pads
- Key, score and drum editor
- Basic functions for score layout and music printing
- Sampler Track
- Latency monitor
- HiDPI support for high-resolution screens on current macOS systems (limited support for Windows 10)
- PlugIn Drag & Drop
- 5 GB of sounds and loops
- Language support: English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, REX, FLAC, MP2, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Wave64
- Supported plugin formats (64-bit only): VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later (64-Bit), Mac OSX 10.12 or later (64-bit), multicore CPU, 4 GB RAM, 20 GB HD, audio interface (ASIO, Windows audio, core audio), Internet connection
Note: Software license without data carrier, download required
Persoana dvs de contact: Studio/Sint/PC
Clienții interesați de acest produs au mai cumpărat
Acest produs este momentan epuizat din stoc
Ghiduri online Toate ghidurile
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!