DPA d:vote Core 4099 Violin
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 434984
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/03/29
Condenser Cip-On Microphone
- Specifically for violin
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 - 12 kHz
- Max. SPL: 142 dB
- Gooseneck length: 140 mm (matching extension to 220 mm available under Art.#294624#)
- Removable cable
- Cable length 1.8 meters
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (cable with 2.2 mm diameter available under Art.#289926#)
- Improved microphone suspension for even less structure-borne noise
- B + K plug
- Includes special holder for violin and DAD 4099 XLR phantom power adapter
Your Contact: PA
Online Guides All Guides
Learning to play an instrument is a long, but immensely rewarding journey, and this guide has been designed to help at the start of that...
This guide aims to help complete beginners and existing double bass students (and their parents).
Learning to play an Viola is a long, but rewarding journey, and this guide has been designed to help at the start.