Mollenhauer Adris Dream Recorder 1119R
- 0:00 · 0:00
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 217168
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2008/09/08
- Adris Dream Recorder Soprano (Wood / Plastic)
- Baroque fingering
- Double hole
- Purple red
- Hardy and sonorous through the foot joint made out of pear wood
- Oiled with finest vegetable oils
- Full, well mixable ensemble sound due to wide internal bore (Renaissance style, according to van-Eyck recorders)
- This sound is the ideal prerequisite for group lessons or class music!
- Dreamlike and unmistakable
- In the form of medieval flutes
- Headpiece made of a slightly transparent special plastic with small glitter elements, reminding of stars at night
- Gold-colored trim rings
- Easy to handle holes for children, ensuring good grip safety
- Scope of delivery: instrument, cotton bag, wool cleaning rod, recorder fat, fingering chart, care instructions
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Choosing a Beginner's Instr.
The first hurdle though, is to decide on which instrument to learn?
Our guide assist you in discovering which is the right kind of flute for you.
Despite its infamous classroom or beginners image, the recorder is in fact just as difficult to play well as most other instruments.