Avid Pro Tools Ultimate
Dispatch expected by Mon, 28. September
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 434091
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/03/22
- Download: No
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Latest Pro Tools Ultimate version
- Continuous license including support plan and all upgrades for 12 months
- Up to 192 inputs and outputs simultaneously
- 256 Audio tracks as well as 512 MIDI, instrument and auxiliary tracks
- Unlimited number of busses
- 64 Video tracks
- Contains more than 60 virtual instruments and effects incl. Channel Strip Plug-In from the System 5 consoles (EQ, Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate with flexible routing)
- Avid Cloud collaboration with 1 GB of memory
- Numerous features such as Offline Bounce, automatic delay compensation, Multitrack beat detective, Elastic time and pitch, Clip gain, Real-Time fades, advanced metering with gain reduction display etc.
- Dolby Atmos and Surround support up to 7.1
- Advanced editing options such as Scrub Trim, Replace Region, Fit to Marks, Matching Channels, Back and Play, Auto Fades etc.
- Advanced automation options with Punch, Capture, Write on stop, Write to all enabled, Automatch, Preview etc.
- Advanced video editing with multiple video tracks, playlists and video editing tools
- Integration of hardware controllers via EUCON and Mackie HUI protocol
- Support for Pro Tools HD Series Interfaces
- ASIO and Core audio support for the integration of third-party audio hardware
- Supported plug-in formats: AAXnative/AAXdsp
- System requirements: AVID-qualified Apple Mac or Windows PC (more information: www.tho.mn/ce2fd), Internet connection, iLok License Manager
Note: Software license without data carrier, download is required
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.