- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 397834
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/11/13
Virtual Instruments Collection (Download)
- Creative instrument for sound designers, composers, DJs, etc
- Based on reverse elements
- Four instrument parts with their own sound engine
- Includes Synths, Real Instruments, Multi-Layer Organic Pads, Loops, Rises, Pulses, Swells, Stutter FX, etc.
- Automatic effects, stutter, filters
- Engines work in sync with the DAW or at free speed
- Perfectly timed Rises
- Over 1000 presets
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: min. Win7 (32/64-bit) / Mac OSX 10.9, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 15 GB HD, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?